1. If You Despise Countries With Colourful Histories
Cape Town, known as the Mother City, because it was the first city colonized along the South African coast. This place draws thousands of visitors from around the world because of its unique tranquil setting.
Don't come to South Africa! Too much history and awesome things to do.
2. If Rhinos Ain't Your Thing
The Hluhluwe and Imfolozi National Parks see you facing white and black rhino populations that are slaughtered everywhere.
Who wants to see an almost extinct animal?
3 If You Hate River Cruises With Hippos
Booking a heritage cruise with Heritage Tours and Safaris and taking a look at the hippos may not be for you.
4. If Kayaking With Crocodiles Sounds Disastrous
For the adventurous only - go for a kayak with 1200 crocodiles, separated only by fibreglass.
Too dangerous. Stay home.
5. If Horse Safaris Disgust You
Let the horse lead the way as you sit atop and watch the giraffes and wildebeest run beside you at iSimangaliso Wetlands.
6. If You Find Turtles Laying Eggs Torturous
Visit St Lucia and see the Leatherback and Loggerhead turtles lay their eggs.
Amazing things are gross!
7. If You Hate Swinging From Stadiums
Find yourself in Durban? Don't go swinging from the only stadium in the world that allows it- Moses Mabhida Stadium.
8. If You Feel Ziplining Is For Losers
You should never zipline through the Tsitsikama resort near the garden route. It's only for thrill seekers.
Let's stay home and watch the Kardashians.
9. If You Never Want To See The Cango Caves
Caves? These have massive chambers that the whole wants to see. Why go?
Caves are so last year!
10. If Riding An Ostrich Is Crazy To You
This is only for losers who love trying new things and who love adventure- visit the Cango Ostrich farm.
Who rides ostriches?! Who?