There are some fantastic ways to improve the resale value of your home while making it more comfortable for you and your family.
1. Add a granny flat or cottage in your garden, on top of your garage, or as another story on top of your home. You could always rent this out for extra income, use it for storage, or have a lovely place for guests to stay.
2. Expand the rest of your property by landscaping your garden, add a pool, pond, shed, braai pit, waterfall feature and more.
3. Natural wear and tear on a home requires maintenance and every couple years may require a refurbishment of the interior with new paint, new floors, new carpets, and new fittings.
4. Renovate your kitchen or bathroom, add that waterjet jacuzzi bath or add that classy granite topped island to your kitchen. This will improve the selling features of your home while adding some luxury to your daily living.
5. Create a recreational area, build a new play room onto your home for the kids, add a thatch covered lapa, add a tennis court and more. Life is best spent with the people that matter, make your home somewhere special for your family and friends to share memories.
©Diane Moalem for Compare Guru